MEET Torsten! Facts:
- Torsten rides his CELL X2 to work – Manly to Sydney CBD.
- He’s equipped his X2 with rear Topeak rack and bag, full length fenders and even has an iPhone mount to see his stats on Strava.
- He really hauls!
- He chose the X2 over a road bike because of the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes which provide great braking control in all conditions, especially wet weather.
- He took the wet weather performance to another level by installing full length fenders, so now that he’s not stuck on the bus on rainy days.
- He commutes 5 days a week – 15km each way.
- His other deciding factor for the X2 was the value; he did his research and found it was the best value bike with those components available.
If you ride a CELL Bike and would love to have your picture and story told, email pics & info to:email@example.com and we will show the best and most interesting CELL Rider of the Month!
Thanks to everyone for their submissions!
-website mgr Mark